Nov 10, 2012

Keeping Your JOY



Why the big break in adding to this blog?  Well my husband broke his leg and needed surgery, and lots of TLC.  And I have found out I can't do two things at once and do them well.

I have painted alittle during this time, but didn't feel it was right to add them to this blog before I finished-what-I-had-started!  The step-by-step painting had started to loom into something that maybe would never be finished!  So much time and thought had gone into finishing this painting, that for awhile the joy I felt in the beginning was temporarily lost.

I am happy to report I finished the painting and entered it into an Art Show and WON "Best Painting"!

I learned alot about myself during these months, most of all "Keep Your Joy"!

(This is a re-post and I am happy to report my husband's leg is all healed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment