Sep 3, 2014

Thinking of You

It's interesting to see what kind of reoccurring marks we make, when doing free-style drawing.  

Before I start, I will do some warm-up line work, to get into the right frame of mind.   
The watercolors that came in the box was a limited palette, and not colors I would normally use on their own.   Mixing the watercolors made a shade I was happier with than just out-of-the-box.  

For today's painting I did the background first, than the line work, than finished with added color.  


" Thinking of You"     WC and Pen on 93lb. paper


4 comments:

  1. So nice to see you painting again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun learning something new. This looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon,
    Thank You for commenting!
    Since I don't know anything about working with WC or Acrylics I might discover something?
    Anyway, leaving myself open to the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete