Jan 19, 2015

What You Might Not Know or A Little About Me

There is a back story to most events in a persons life.  
How did they get where they are now?   I guess this is my short answer?

As a military wife,  I had the opportunity to study classical oil painting while living in Europe.

These studies lasted three years while being surrounded by the Belgium countryside.
Returning to the States,  I re-enrolled in college to major in Fine Art.

I have always been fascinated with painting.   I remember being in a artist's home when I was about six, and "really looking" at the paintings wondering "how" they were made?   This sense of wonder about painting has held my attention all my life. 

Today I still study painting daily, and continuously look for inspiration for that next painting!

Visit my website at: JacklynKarabaich.com

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. JanettMarie,
      Thank you for your very nice comment! Hope we paint together sometime.

      Delete
  2. Just shows you how such an everyday subject can be a beautiful painting. Love hearing the back story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon,
      Thank You for your wonderful comment.
      I love reading about other artists and thought why not share my story, glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Again, inspiring. We can never stop learning! Wish we were neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri,
      Thank You!
      Being neighbors with you would be just the inspiration I need!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. web design template wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a charming little painting....I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol Schiff,
    Thank You for your wonderful comment!

    ReplyDelete