Jul 19, 2017

ALL We Need Is LOVE

ALL We Need Is LOVE


12x12 Acrylic

I haven't blogged in a long time because I moved to a New House!  
It hasn't been "just" a move a crossed the country, but also a Renovation!  
( Which means my New Studio was used as a storeroom for everything! ) 
Now that I can see the light at-the-end-of-the-tunnel, or should I say "the renovation" it's time to get back to making ART and blogging.
I am re-posting this to get started. 
Thank You for staying with me!

I said I would tell you my thoughts about abstracts at the end of this month long experiment.   To make it even harder, I used acrylic which is a new medium for me!
What I learned was abstracts SHOW your emotions and your state of mind while painting!   So when you approach your canvas just know that your painting is going to tell on you!   

It's now time I returned to oil painting, pack my gear and get outside and Paint!

15 comments:

  1. And it totally shows! 👏👏👏🎨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sharon L. Graves!
    These abstracts have been harder than I thought! If I'm not in the right frame of mind it really shows! It might take 6 to 8 paintings before I'm finally in-the-zone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Congratulations, Jacklyn, on taking on a new challenge and doing fabulous work...

      Delete
    2. Meredith, Thank you for your encouragement!

      Delete
    3. Sharon BeardJuly 19, 2017

      I love this! I've been a fan for years and remain one. You just keep getting better! Looking forward to the return of your blog.

      Delete
    4. Sharon,
      Can't tell you how much it means to me to have you comment!
      Thank YOU for your kind words and support in all things!

      Delete
  4. Love it! Happy the house/studio is coming together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Judy!
      The house should be in better shape the next time you see it!

      Delete
  5. This is fabulous! - I responded to the colors and movement as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming from you Julie, that is a Great complement! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! - I responded to the colors and mov

    āšā¸„ā¸Ąā¸Ÿā¸Ŗā¸­ā¸

    ReplyDelete